Hello, fellow creative! Despite the economic downturn in the tech industry, our agency is growing and we're looking for a motivated, self-driven and coachable business development rep to support our outbound sales team and drive pipeline for our impressive list of agency services which include; high converting marketing sites, ad creative, video and organic marketing campaigns.
We’re One Net Agency. We’ve been working with world leading brands for the past 14 years including a few you might recognize, such as Google, Uber, SteelSeries, and Xbox. We also love to work with innovative start-ups building a range of disruptive tech from AI to gaming, to healing the planet and our health. We are a confident yet growing group that’s ready to fill the world with quality design and memorable campaigns to increase engagement and conversions for tech and media brands.
This is an in-office position in Victoria BC. You must have a Canadian SIN number to be considered.
- 2+ years in a business development, sales or lead generation role at a service based company doing high ticket sales ($15k+)
- A business degree or equivalent
- An understanding of digital marketing and agency services
- A proven method for prospecting and qualifying new business / sales opportunities
- Crystal clear communications (written and verbal), including mad follow up skills
- Great punctuality. You don't forget about booked meetings and calls
- A command over LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- An understanding that sales is a volume game
- Positive persuasion, integrity and unimpeachable character
- Work independently to identify ICPs and new business / sales opportunities for the agency
- Qualify and score new business / sales opportunities to ensure agency fit
- Conduct cold outreach including email, phone and LinkedIn Inmail
- Setup and manage email lead nurturing campaigns
- Setup and monitor social listening applications to identify ICPs looking for agency recommendations
- Setup and maintain profiles on agency directories (eg, Clutch, AdForum)
- Establish and maintain partnerships and profiles with ad platforms (eg, Meta, Google) and MarTech providers (eg, Hubspot)
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date lead records in our CRM
- Book sales calls and presentation
- Follow up and qualify inbound sales inquiries
- Support senior sales team in post-call follow ups; including sales material distribution and booking additional sales calls
- Klaff's Inception framework
- Zoom & Google Meet
- Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- ActiveCollab (task system)
- Competitive salaries with performance bonuses
- Profit sharing
- Employee stock purchase program
- Extended health benefits
- Wellness spending accounts
- Education allowances / training
- Mandatory paid vacation (you heard that right)
- Apple or Microsoft gear of your choice
- Quarterly team outings and an annual retreat
- Office snacks, bevies, and a dog friendly environment
Audience led. Data obsessed. Working with our agency will give you exposure to a variety of projects and a great team environment. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Business Development Rep". Emails with different subject lines risk not being seen.