Hello, fellow marketer! Despite the economic downturn in the tech industry, our agency is growing and we're looking for a talented digital media buyer can can work across Google Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Microsoft Ads and ABM-focused DSPs to own paid media spends for our software and tech clients.
All our paid media campaigns are lead generation focused driving to a form submit. Put simply, you'll be executing our proven and repeatable media buying process shown here:
We’re One Net Agency. We’ve been working with world leading tech and media brands for the past 14 years including a few you might recognize, such as Google, Uber, SteelSeries, and Xbox. We also love to work with innovative start-ups building a range of disruptive tech from AI to gaming, to healing the planet and our health. We are a confident yet growing group that’s ready to fill the world with quality design and memorable campaigns to increase engagement with brands.
This is a remote-first position with the option to work from our Victoria office.
- No less than 3 years experience running paid media campaigns on popular ad platforms (G Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc). Ideally lead gen focused.
- Mastery of G Ads including GSN and GDN
- Master of Meta Ads (formally Facebook Ads)
- Fluency (or willingness to learn) LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Microsoft Ads
- Interest in testing emerging ad platforms such as Spotify Ads and Netflix Ads
- Understanding of traditional IO-based media buying
- A solid understanding of audiences (aka cookie pools) and how to effectively leverage them for ad targeting
- Command over Google Sheets
- Working proficiency in Looker Studio (formally Google Data Studio)
- Working proficiency in data connectors such as SuperMetrics
- Mastery of tracking tags; ability to generate tags, deploy and test. Either through GTM or hard coding with the help of a developer
- Mastery of GA4, including events
- Willingness to contribute to higher level media strategy and plans
- Ability to make a creative brief -- to get more ads for your campaigns!
- Awesome listening and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Creative ideas for improving ads and landing pages (CRO)
- Continuously monitor and refine paid media campaigns and reallocate budget on a whim. This means moving budget in-platform (eg, move $$ from GDN to GDN) as well as cross-platform (eg, move $$ from G Ads to LinkedIn Ads).
- Monitor budgets closely and track media budget reallocation. For context, clients often forget what they ask us to do, so we need a written record
- Use attribution data to understand and correlate how brand spend (top of funnel) affects direct response (bottom of funnel) conversions
- Work with clients and developers to ensure tracking tags are deployed and firing correctly
- Setup and execute A/B or split tests
- Using data (not conjecture) to confidently and politely tell a client that their landing pages suck
- Quickly learn the crazy world of acronyms that our clients use to track leads through their sales pipeline. MQLs, SQLs, etc
- Communicate campaign results and recommendations to client's business teams in layman terms. In other words, you don't lose them in the details
- Identify when and how to apply AI to campaigns and budget optimization
- Bonus points if you can upload offline conversion data back into G Ads
- G Ads, Meta Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Microsoft Ads, ABM-based DSPs (eg, 6Sense, Metadata.io)
- Lots of tracking tags from the above
- Google Analytics, GTM, Adobe Analytics
- Hotjar, Heap
- Looker Studio (formally Google Data Studio)
- Google Workspace (Drive, Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Calendar, Meet)
- ActiveCollab and Slack
- Popular CMS': Webflow, Editor X, Wordpress, etc
- Popular CRMs: Hubspot, Salesforce, etc
- Flexible work hours done remote or in our downtown office
- Extended health benefits, Wellness spending accounts, Education allowances
- Profit sharing
- Mandatory paid vacation (you heard that right)
- Apple or Microsoft gear of your choice
- Quarterly team outings and an annual retreat
- Office snacks, bevies, and a dog friendly environment
- Salaries that compliment your experience and industry standards
Audience led. Data obsessed. Working with our agency will give you exposure to a variety of projects and a great team environment. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self. If you feel you don't have all qualifications listed above, we still encourage you to apply.
Email your resume, cover letter and case studies to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Digital Media Buyer”.