Hello, fellow creative! Despite the economic downturn in the tech industry, our agency is growing and we're looking for a talented Digital Producer to help make high-converting marketing sites, landing pages and interactive digital experiences for our software and gaming clients.
To avoid any confusion, the title of "Digital Producer" is synonymous with a Project Manager. We are not seeking film or TV producers.
We’re One Net Agency. We’ve been working with world leading brands for the past 14 years including a few you might recognize, such as Google, Uber, SteelSeries, and Xbox. We also love to work with innovative start-ups building a range of disruptive tech from AI to gaming, to healing the planet and our health. We are a confident yet growing group that’s ready to fill the world with quality design and memorable campaigns to increase engagement with brands.
This is an in-office position in Victoria BC. You must have a Canadian SIN number to be considered.
- 3+ years of web project management experience at an agency, ecommerce or product company
- Enough experience to mitigate last mile fail points
- Great Client service skills, but you do not over-serve
- A clear understanding of web technology and the component pieces of a modern website
- Crystal clear client communications, including mad follow up skills
- Pride in a well-organized Gantt chart
- Superhuman calendaring skills
- A knack for upselling (budget approvals)
- A weird sense of satisfaction when your video call has perfect audio and video and the screen share actually worked!
- A love for seeing great work go live on the web
- A Canadian SIN number
- Resource a project: assemble cross-functional teams of staff and contracted talent
- Get website projects to the finish line on time and within budget
- Write clear and detailed tickets and briefs
- Calendar Zoom/video calls with clear agendas
- Keep Client calls and internal meetings focused
- Create and maintain multiple Gantt charts
- Seek and document written approvals from clients
- Perform project cost accounting -- with help from our finance analyst
- Validate hours from both staff and external contractors
- Stay on top of licensing (eg, images, fonts)
- Deploy polite persistence. You're not afraid to push clients for decisions or stay on top of team members to ensure they're on track to complete their milestones
- Gantt charts (we use teamgantt.com)
- Zoom & Google Meet
- Google Drive, Docs and Sheets
- Figma (from a project management perspective)
- Google Calendar & Calendly
- ActiveCollab (task system)
- Competitive salaries
- Profit sharing
- Employee stock purchase program
- Extended health benefits
- Wellness spending accounts
- Education allowances / training
- Mandatory paid vacation (you heard that right)
- Apple or Microsoft gear of your choice
- Quarterly team outings and an annual retreat
- Office snacks, bevies, and a dog friendly environment
Audience led. Data obsessed. Working with our agency will give you exposure to a variety of projects and a great team environment. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Digital Producer - Website Projects". Emails with different subject lines risk not being seen.