Full Stack Developer (Remote)
This job posting is for our portfolio company MazumaGo.com
MazumaGo is a FinTech startup brining business payments into the 21st century. Here at One Net we use MazumGo to send payments to our vendors and suppliers while other businesses use MazumaGo to receive money from their customers. It's easy to use, faster than the bank and has no transfer limits!
As a collaborative, pragmatic self-starter you’ll be joining a small team of passionate developers and product managers looking to disrupt the dinosaur banks. Meet the team here: https://www.mazumago.com/about
What you’ll do
- Develop high quality, maintainable software according to best practices
- Learn and apply new ideas quickly
- Work in a fast-paced, agile, team environment
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and structure as we grow
- Have fun. We are at an exciting time of new challenges and rapid growth
Tools our dev team is fluent in
- Python Django
- PostgreSQL Database Architecture
- Kubernetes Cloud Infrastructure
What you’ve got
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- 1-2 years of experience working in software development
- An interest in FinTech and disrupting archaic banking systems
An asset, but not required
- Django: 1 year
- GraphQL: 1 year
- PostgreSQL: 1 year
Salary : $75,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
We are cultured around a stress-free motivation for improvement and experimentation while maintaining a focus on creating value through a high-quality product.
MazumaGo is a fast-growing, Victoria-based Fintech start-up with the mission to digitize the way businesses process payments. MazumaGo’s software helps businesses send and receive no-limit transactions for a flat fee, enabling users to pay suppliers, collect payments from customers, and move money internally all from one dashboard. Since launching the company in 2019, the company has grown to process millions of dollars in transactions and is continuing to expand quickly. MazumaGo was awarded the “Ten To Watch” award by the Douglas Magazine and was a top 10 finalist in the New Ventures BC competition.
MazumaGo aims to bring SMB payments into the future by eliminating the need for cheques and allowing businesses full transparency of their cash flow. As the MazumaGo network expands throughout Canada, and later into the US, businesses will find it increasingly trivial to send and receive payments.
- A remote-first work environment
- Competitive compensation : $75,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- A fast moving innovative / agile product environment
- An organization with strong core values
- A team oriented/collaborative environment
How to apply
Head over to Indeed to submit an application: https://ca.indeed.com/job/full-stack-developer-942b51981ce32449