Full Stack Web Developer
One Net is seeking an senior full stack web developer with strong skills in front-end to make interactive sites and web applications come to life.
Your ability to code cross browser pixel-perfect responsive sites will delight our design team and users alike. And, your eagerness to learn will have you fast-tracking to dev lead in no time. You'll work on sites for some of the world’s largest tech brands as well as interactive web apps for film and music. This is a fast pace agency job where you get the opportunity to work on many projects. Want to learn more about us?
What you'll do
- Development for marketing sites using Symfony and other PHP libraries
- HTML5, CSS3 and JS development (Angular, React and Node) for interactive media/video/music/map applications
- Database development: MYSQL, Mongo and and Firebase
- CMS development: WP, Craft, Contentful and Webflow
- Participate in concept sessions with the creative team
- Conduct code reviews and quality assurance testing, troubleshooting and bug fixes
- Assist marketing team in analytics, attribution and SDK tracking implementation
- Participate in concept, UI, and feature development
- Prepare code and user documentation
- Manage GIT flows and continuous integrations with external development partners
- Participate in planning and project estimation processes with business and marketing teams
What you've got
- 5+ years of front-end web development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related experience
- Experience with build tools such as (Gulp, Grunt), package tooling (NPM, Webpack) and SCM (git, gitlab/github)
- Hands-on experience and with some of the following: React, Angular, Ember, Sass, Less, Backbone and Bootstrap
Nice to Have
The following skills and experience are not considered essential; however, preference will be given to candidates who possess the following:
- The desire to lead a small development team
- Great time management skills
- Basic design skills, or a good sense of UI best practices
- Integration of 3rd party web services (REST / JSON) and authentication protocols (OAuth / FaceBook Connect)
- Experience with Cloudflare or equivalent CDNs
- Hands-on experience developing in MVC frameworks
How to Apply
Superstar team players are welcome to apply. Superstar attitudes need not apply. Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Full Stack Web Developer”. Provide a cover letter or resume detailing your knowledge and experience and include at least 3 current live websites, or web applications, for which you have coded the front-end on your own. Please also describe the technologies you used and why.
We look forward to hearing from you.