Web Production Designer
Hello, fellow creative! Despite the economic downturn in the tech industry, our agency is growing and we're looking for an experienced production designer to join us with sharp chops in responsive web design.
We’re One Net Agency. We’ve been working with world leading brands for the past 14 years including a few you might recognize, such as Google, Uber, SteelSeries, and Xbox. We also love to work with innovative start-ups building a range of disruptive tech from AI to gaming, to healing the planet and our health. We are a confident yet growing group that’s ready to fill the world with quality design and memorable campaigns to increase engagement with brands. Watch our sizzle to see what we’ve been up to recently.
This is a local, Victoria BC based position. Candidates located elsewhere in Canada willing to discuss relocation are welcome to apply.
- Several years working at agencies or in-house teams
- Sharp responsive web design chops and knowledge of design systems
- Mild to Spicy experience in any of the following:
branding, ad campaigns, print design, illustration, copywriting
- The ability to put your ego second, and your team first
- A portfolio of work you’re proud of
- Translate briefs into polished deliverables within deadlines
- Take feedback and direction in a constructive manner
- Communicate your design decisions and hand-off files with grace
- Stay accountable while not sweating the small stuff
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- ActiveCollab, Slack, Google Workspace
- Webflow, Editor X, Wordpress, ReactJS
- Flexible work hours done remote or in our downtown office
- Extended health benefits, Wellness spending accounts, Education allowances
- Profit sharing
- Mandatory paid vacation (you heard that right)
- Apple or Microsoft gear of your choice
- Quarterly team outings and an annual retreat
- Office snacks, bevies, and a dog friendly environment
- Salaries that compliment your experience and industry standards
Audience led. Data obsessed. Working with our agency will give you exposure to a variety of projects and a great team environment. We firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Email your resume, portfolio, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Web Production Designer”.